- 2008 - 2011: Research assistant for the GameWorld Project
- 2012 - 2013: University assistant, responsible for the Introduction to Visual Computing lecture.
- 2013 - present: Research assistant for my very own PAMINA research project
- 2008 - present: Organization of the CESCG
Procedural modeling, Automatic interior design, Planar graphs drawing, Shape grammars, Semantic modeling, Data strucures for procedural models
In Computer Graphics Forum 2017. October 2017.
In Proceedings of eCAADe 2016. August 2016.
In Eurographics 2016 Education Papers. May 2016.
In Computer Graphics Forum 34(2), Proceedings of Eurographics 2015, pages 205-216. May 2015.
In Proceedings of Eurographics Workshop on Urban Data Modelling and Visualisation (UDMV 2013), pages 29-30. May 2013.
In Proceedings of the Spring Conference on Computer Graphics 2010, pages 177-184. May 2010.
Topics for Students
Do not hesitate to contct me, if you are interested in a practicum or thesis on the following topics:
- Procedural Humans
- Implementation of various procedural room layout algorithms
- Distributed procedural models
- Implementation of basic gemoetric data-structures and algorithms for our procedural modeling engine
Own topic proposals are also welcome!
- Visualization, GPU and General parallel programming, Formal languages, Mobile graphics ...