- 2008 - 2011: Research assistant for the GameWorld Project
- 2012 - 2013: University assistant, responsible for the Introduction to Visual Computing lecture.
- 2013 - 2017: Research assistant for my very own PAMINA research project
- 2019 - present: Research assistant for Wohnen 4.0 research project
- 2008 - present: Organization of the CESCG
Procedural modeling, Layout generation, Shape grammars, Semantic modeling, 3D Reconstruction, Music generation, Algorithms and Data structures
Since 2008 organizing CESCG - an annual scientific student seminar on visual computing, including an EXPO and Academy
Topics for Students
Do not hesitate to contact me, if you are interested in a practicum or thesis on the following topics:
- Procedural Modeling
- Layout algorithms
- Generation of Music
Own topic proposals are also welcome!