- PhD student
- I'm in room HB 05 18. It's at Favoritenstrasse 9-11 / E193-02, Stiege 2, 5th floor, A-1040 Wien, Austria.
- I can speak with you in English and German and I can try to speak French.
- Are you unsure how you should address me in an e-mail? Just write "Hi Philipp" or similar.
- Surface reconstruction from point clouds
- Geometry processing
- Deep learning
- Virtual Reality
- Physical Simulations
- Natural Language Processing
- Parts of CG UE, CG VO, ECG, EVC
- Modeling 2021S, 2022S
- Real-Time Rendering 2022W
- Scientific Working Seminar 2021S, 2020S, 2019S
- Computergraphics Seminar 2020W, 2019W
- MA Sketch to 3d-Model using Deep Learning and Differentiable Rendering by Kerstin Hofer (Coop with FH Salzburg, 2023)
- BA High-Performance Framework for Dataset Generation by Maximilian Riegler (2020)
- BA Fast Rotationally Symmetric Direction Fields on 3D Surfaces by Christian Clemenz (2019)