- Research Assistant (post-doc)
- Master degree in Computer Science, University of Milano Italy
Thesis Title: Application of learning algorithm to the colorimeter characterization problem of colour printers.
In collaboration with the Research Centre of Hewlett Packard in Barcellona (Spain) and the ITIM CNR (Italy)
Advisors: Prof.sa Paola Campadelli University of Milano
- PhD. In Computer Graphics, Institute of Computer Graphics and Algorithms TU Vienna.
Thesis Title: Real Time Tone mapping.
Advisors: Prof. Werner Purgathofer Institute of Computer Graphics and Algorithms TU Vienna.
- Computer Graphics:
- real-time Visualization, Tone mapping
- Realistic Image Shyntesis
- Colour Science:
- Colour Management Systems (CMS), Colour Managment Module (CMM), ICC profile
- colorimetric characterization models
- colour conversion, dithering models, gamut mapping models, colour appearance models
- Imaging Processing:
- AI Artificial Intelligence:
- Multimedia Technology