- Scientific Stuff: I'm a member of the Visualization Group of the department, the head of which is our Master Eduard Gröller.
- Teaching: Responsible for restructuring the lectures Computergraphik 1, 2 and 3 together with Eduard Gröller. Further on I supervise students for our Proseminar and our Seminar, as well as for Computer Science Project 1& 2 and for Diploma Thesis.
- Note: Since summerterm 1999 I am not responsible for any of the "Algo-Dat" lectures or labs any more! Please contact the right person, that is responsible now! (see Hot-News pages)!
- Medical Volume Visualization: I did my diploma thesis on this subject. My diploma thesis was on the topic of
Multimodal Volume Visualization of Functional and Anatomical Data of the Human Brain. There are many results available.
Currently I'm working on my PhD on "Medical Multimodal Volume Visualization".
- Visualization of Dynamical Systems: I did my two computer science projects on this topic, both integrated in the DynSys3D project. More information can be found at http://www.cg.tuwien.ac.at/~helmut/Projects/AdvSPT/.
- Music, geometry, mathematics, sports, foreign countries and their people, ...
- Dancing (latin formation and single couples), collecting stamps and phonecards, playing tennis, listening to music, reading books, watching good films, swimming, skiing, travelling around the world, ...