- Research Assistant
- Since April 2002 Research Assistant, Vienna University of Technology, Vienna, Austria.
- 2.000 Biomedical Engineering at Simón Bolívar University in Venezuela
- Master Thesis: 2D and 3D modelling of properties of coronary arteries, in order to reduce the solution spaces from the 3D reconstruction process of the coronary arteries from biplane images.
- 1.995 Computer Engineer at Simón Bolívar University in Venezuela
- undergraduate thesis: Desing of a tool for angiographic image analysis and developed a 3D reconstruction method of coronary arteries from two biplane angiographic images, using the epipolar geometry as base.
- As first Author:
- 1.998 Angiographic image analysis and study tool ANIA: first application La Cruz, A.; Windyga, P.; Bevilacqua, G.; Mora, F.; Passariello, G.; Devices, Circuits and Systems, 1998. Proceedings of the 1998 Second IEEE International Caracas Conference on , 2-4 March 1998 Pages:282 - 284
- 1.997. Analytic description of the estimated ventricular surface from coronary arteries La Cruz, A.; Windyga, P.; Bevilacqua, G.; Garreau, M.; Coatrieux, J.L.; Engineering in Medicine and Biology society, 1997. Proceedings of the 19th Annual International Conference of the IEEE ,Volume: 2 , 30 Oct.-2 Nov. 1997 Pages:845 - 847 vol.2
- 1.995. ANIA: a tool for angiographic image analysis and study La Cruz, A.; Morinelli, G.; Windyga, P.; Bevilacqua, G.; Silva, J.; Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, 1995. IEEE 17th Annual Conference ,Volume: 1 , 20-23 Sept. 1995 Pages:381 - 382 vol.1
- As Co-worker:
- 2000. Bayesian hierarchical model with wavelet transform coefficients of the ECG in obstructive sleep apnea screening Ng, F.; Garcia, I.; Gomis, P.; La Cruz, A.; Passariello, G.; Mora, F.; Computers in Cardiology 2000 , 24-27 Sept. 2000 Pages:275 - 278