- Research Assistent
- Visualization and Processing of MRI-Mammography images
Short Curriculum Vitae
- Research Assistant, Vienna University of Technology, Vienna, Austria. Since October 2004
- Teacher and Researcher, Computer Sciences School. Universidad Central de Venezuela. Since March 2000
- Computer Scientist. Universidad Central de Venezuela. 2000. Thesis: "Virtual World Creator: A tool for the creation of inmersive virtual environments"
- M.Sc. in Computer Sciences. Universidad Central de Venezuela. 2004. Thesis: "Tetrahedral volume reconstruction from surfaces created using deformable models"
- Currently working in Phd
- Medical Imaging
- Image Processing
- Volume Rendering
- Virtual Reality
- Hang out with friends
- Movies and TV series