ZAnGeSa is an Austrian company that focuses in designing and developing software products for digital
dentistry. Our current product line covers areas of 3D printing, full denture design, case management
system and managed file transfer. ZAnGeSa collaborates with leading research institutions (e.g.,
TU Wien) and industrial companies (e.g., Merz Dental, ZFX innovation, DEKEMA) to deliver state-of-
the-art solutions for dental technicians, milling centers and dental labs. Our office is located in
Korneuburg and easily reachable from Vienna by public transport (30 minutes from Wien Mitte by S-
Bahn) or by bike along the Danube.
We are looking for a motivated senior developer with outstanding technical skills. Withing the scope of
the position the successful candidate will have to
• maintain and develop dental CAD and 3D-printing software,
• maintain and develop helper tools to configure dental printers and dental libraries,
• participate in the technical decision-making process of the projects,
• visit conferences and industrial exhibitions,
• (optional) communicate with stakeholders and perform customer support,
• (optional) participate in research projects.
The candidate should have the following technical skills:
• excellent knowledge of C#,
• experience with developing 3D software and GUIs (e.g., CAD, CAM, CAE, video games),
• experience with the design of software architecture,
• experience with real-time rendering (DirectX),
• experience with XAML/WinUI3 is an advantage,
• good communication in English.
• comfortable office in Korneuburg (kitchens, coffee, a cozy dining area, bathrooms with
showers, air conditioning),
• exciting and diversified projects,
• up to three days a week home office with flexible working hours,
• helpful colleagues and friendly relations in an international team,
• flat hierarchy,
• training opportunities (certificates),
• team events.
The salary will be above the IT collective agreement 2023 (ST2). The actual salary will be adjusted
depending on your qualification.
We look forward to receiving your application
To apply please attach the following documents:
- motivation letter,
- curriculum vitae,
- relevant certificates concerning your education.
The applications should be sent to Sabine Stiller (email@example.com)