Your main tasks
- Extend existing and implement highly innovative web-based visual analytics solutions (back- and front-end) based on Brain*, our web-based data science platform for managing, mining, and interactively exploring neurobiological data.
- Collaborate closely with visual analytics researchers at VRVis.
- Ensure a well-tested and maintainable software solution.
What you will bring to the team
- Experience in programming application interfaces (e.g., GO, C++), databases (e.g., PostgreSQL, OrientDB), and DevOps tools would be a plus.
- Knowledge of software architecture.
- Team player and analytical personality with creativity and independence in problem-solving.
What we offer in return
- Work in an exciting innovation-oriented environment on non-standard software while gaining excellent professional support in an international team.
- Opportunity to get involved in all stages of software development.
- Full- or part-time, permanent position starting ASAP.
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours, home office option, well-equipped workplace.
- Location: Vienna, Austria, with easy access to the office by means of public transport.
- Salary according to collective labor agreement (IT-Kollektivvertrag) with overpay depending on qualification and previous professional experience
Under Austrian law, we are obliged to state the minimum salary for the position, which is 39.956 EUR yearly gross for full-time employment (38,5 h/w). As such, it is only the baseline for negotiations.
Applications are always welcome
We particularly invite female candidates to apply.
Please forward your application documents, including CV, reference letters or contact info of two references, and cover letter describing your research experiences, interests, and goals.Selection will take place on a rolling basis.
Franziska Steyer-Beerman (HR)
Monday, 21. November 2022, 14:13