For the Institute of Mediainformatics we are looking for a fully funded PhD Student as Academic employee (m/f/d), initially for 1 year with 3 years extension possible. In the Visual Computing group (viscom.uni-ulm.de), we work on image-centered research topics, for which we develop, evaluate and publish novel techniques in the areas of computer graphics, data visualization, deep learning and virtual reality.
- master’s degree (or equivalent) in computer science, or related disciplines (e.g., physics, math or engineering)
- excellent programming skills
- solid mathematical background
- English fluent in speaking and writing
- Conduct research in computer graphics, visualization, virtual reality or machine learning
- Develop, implement and evaluate algorithms
- Publish your obtained results
Hiring is done by the Central University Administration. Your contact for further information: Sigrid Duschek (email@example.com, +49 731 50-31 321).
We look forward to your application via our online application portal: https://stellenangebote.uni-ulm.de/en/jobposting/7ff46661cdaa359f9cf9217d87bc6fd2c33a47320/apply
Ulm University with its more than 10,000 students offers varied professional tasks in a highly innovative research, teaching and work environment, at the same time facilitating the reconciliation of work and family in many ways.
We seek to increase the proportion of women in research and teaching and particularly encourage qualified female scientists to apply for this position.
Severely disabled applicants with equal aptitude will be given preferential consideration.
Seize the opportunity and join us in shaping the future of the University!