Full time C#/C++ developer for an international project in digital dentistry field
What we are looking for:
Be part of a young, dynamic development team and work with the latest technologies from Microsoft in
the field of digital dentistry. We are looking for a motivated developer with a hands on mentality and
sense of responsibility. cool IT is involved in research activities in cooperation with TU Wien.
- Good skills in C# / C++
- Competence in development of Graphical Applications
- Knowledge of DirectX / Mesh Processing appreciated
- Experience with Agile Software Development
Skills we are hoping you should bring with you:
Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to meet deadlines and ability to work individually
but with a team oriented spirit (we practice Scrum).
Being responsible, friendly, respectful of others, easy going and having a sense of humour are the
personal traits that will make you a perfect fit in our team.
Our partners are located in Italy / Germany, but the majority of the development is done on Austrian
side. Our office is located in Korneuburg near Vienna. You will be part of a committed team and
responsible for the development of the central application of a suite of dental applications.
What we provide:
- Exciting and diversified projects
- Flexible working hours
- Helpful colleagues and friendly relations
- Home office options
- Flat hierarchy
- Training opportunities (certificates)
The fundamental of our salaries is the IT collective agreement 2019. The actual salary will be
adjusted depending on your experience (beginning with 2.500€).
Additional benefits are:
- Food vouchers
- Team events
- Kitchen, coffee, space for lunch, shower facilities
- Air conditioning
- Easy to reach (about 30 minutes from Wien Mitte by S-Bahn)
- Something out of the big city
cool IT GmbH
We look forward to receiving your application until the 30th of November 2019
(CV, motivation, photo - in English or German)!