Broken Rules "Gameplay & Tools Programmer"
We are looking for a gameplay and tools programmer for our next game:
- A love for game feel and solid C# skills in Unity
- Starting in September for at least 20 hours a week
- 42.000€ gross annual salary for a full-time position (Austrian IT Collective Agreement).
Overpay and rev share possible!
What We Offer:
- Flexible working structure with a strong focus on a healthy work-life-balance.
- You will set your own hours and we're happy to work around any constraints you might have.
- Be part of a small and dedicated team that loves what they do.
- Ownership of specific parts of our next game.
- Possibility to work from our beautiful office in central Vienna or remote.
We strive to build an inclusive team.
We encourage people of every gender, colour and cultural heritage to apply!
Contact us via email for applications, further questions or tips.