Graphics Programmer (f/m) - Basemark
Do you want to work with the latest technologies and lead the way how computer graphics is done? Basemark offers a dynamic work environment at an amazing location in downtown Helsinki, Finland. You get to work on next generation compute and visualization engine called Rocksolid Engine (https://www.basemark.com/rocksolid/) with the most talented people in the world — and you will have a lot of fun while at it! If games, virtual reality, graphics programming, 3D, parties, learning, do-cool-stuff is what you want to do, then read on:
- Strong programming background (C, C++)
- Strong 3D graphics programming skills (OpenGL or DirectX experience)
- Experience on embedded/mobile application development
- Degree from computer science or several years of relevant work experience
- Track record of completed projects
- Familiarity with standard software engineering practices
- Desire and motivation to learn constantly
- Strong team working skills
- Knowledge and experience of development environments and tools
Desire to participate in the cutting-edge projects delivered to our customers.
Basemark is a graphics software company that offers industrial grade graphics rendering solutions tuned for optimal performance and safety. Basemark also offers Performance measurement tools for CPU and GPU evaluation, many of which are based on industry standards such as OpenGL and Vulkan graphics APIs.