Research - related job offers
The Institute of Visual Computing and Human-Centered Technology at the Vienna University of Technology is in frequent search for excellent research and development staff in the areas of Rendering, Virtual Reality and Visualisation. We expect a masters degree in computer science or any related area, and some experience in one of the fields computer graphics, visualisation, virtual reality. Applicants should normally aim for a PhD, applicants with a PhD should aim for a scientific carreer.
- Contact Eduard Gröller if you are interested in a scientific position in visualization
- Contact Michael Wimmer if you are interested in a scientific position in rendering or virtual reality
- Contact Ivan Viola if you are interested in a scientific position in illustrative visualization
- Contact Hannes Kaufmann if you are interested in a scientific position in virtual or augmented reality
- Contact VRVis if you want to do research in a technology transfer research center in visual computing (www.vrvis.at).
Administration - related job offers
Current Open Positions Related to Specific Projects
Industry and Research - related job offers
Jobs from other institutions
We store some job offers from universities, research institutions and companies here:
- Unsorted job offers by others (use view by date).