The purpose of this special issue is to attract and showcase novel research results on procedural methods in computer graphics. We thus solicit articles that report innovative results in related research. Potential topics for articles include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Rendering and visualization of procedural models
- Procedural modeling of textures and texture synthesis
- Procedural surface modeling
- Image-guided procedural modeling
- Procedural methods for animation
- Procedural methods to model plants and landscapes
- Procedural methods in computational photography and image processing
- Procedural methods in virtual heritage
- User interfaces for procedural modeling
- Procedural modeling of urban structures and architecture
- Procedural sound modeling
|Submissions due:||January 7, 2010|
|First notification:||April 5, 2010|
|Revised version due:||May 5, 2010|
|Final notification:||May 12, 2010|
|Camera ready copies:||May 27, 2010|
To expedite the review process we would appreciate it if authors intending to submit a paper could send a title, author list, and abstract to Michael Wimmer by January 2, 2009.
Please prepare your article in Latex, using the Elsevier Latex instructions. Use the following line in your manuscript:
Articles should be as long as their content requires, but not longer. If your article exceeds 14 pages including all references and images when formatted in the above style, please contact the guest editors before submitting.
Please submit your article using our online manuscript submission service. Be sure to read the "Guide for Authors" before uploading, and follow the instructions carefully. When uploading your article, select the appropriate special issue title under the Article Type. Also include complete contact information for all authors and coauthors in the submission. The review process for this special issue will be double blind, so please select "manuscript without author details" as submission category, and remove any identifying items from your submission. If you have any questions about submitting your article, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please direct any correspondence prior to submission to the guest editors!