The color lab enables researchers to do optical measurements of light sources, as well as material properties, like reflectance, absorbance, transmittance and flourescence, e.g. for providing reference for analytic material models.
- Optical Spectroscopy:
- AMKO MuLTImode 4 - RB Grating Monochromator x2 (flourescence measurements possible)
- AMKO Lamp Housing for 75W Xenon Lamp (02-A1075)
- AMKO Universal Power Supply for Arc Lamps (LPS0210-U)
- AMKO Igniter for High Pressure Arc Lamps (02-S0200)
- AMKO Spectroradiometer
- Color and Light Measurement:
- Color Atlases:
- VeriVide Color Assessment Cabinet (CAC)
- Multi spectral HDRC (High Dynamic Range CMOS) Camera Gevilux-Cam1
- Glass Sphere, Metal Sphere, Wooden Sphere
- UV Lamp
The devices in the color lab are both highly sensitive and potentially dangerous. Misuse can lead to loss of eyesight, destruction of the devices, etc.