Graphics Programmer (f/m/d)
Nanographics creates engaging and immersive visual experiences that explain complex scientific topics and make them understandable to wide audiences. We turn scientific data, such as 3D microscopy scans and other biological data, into visualizations, animations, and interactive applications. Our visual stories can be used for both education and entertainment.
We are looking for a graphics programmer to join our team working on web-based real-time visualizations of scientific data.
Tasks and responsibilities
Our customers rely on us to solve challenging and innovative problems in the field of computer graphics and scientific visualization. As a graphics programmer, you will have the opportunity to develop new solutions and apply your knowledge to challenging problems. Here are some of your typical future tasks:
- Design and develop novel algorithms to solve a wide range of complex problems
- Implement state-of-the-art computer-graphics algorithms
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor/Master in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Graphics, etc.)
- Background in computer graphics and/or scientific visualization
- Strong programming skills, especially in C++ and OpenGL
- Experience with WebGPU, WebGL, or Unreal Engine is an advantage
- Proficiency in English
What we offer
- Be a part of a dynamic and highly skilled team where you can both have an impact and continue to learn
- Work on exciting and unique projects where science meets creativity
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary based on your experience
Salary according to the collective labor agreement (IT-Kollektivvertrag) including bonus for 13th and 14th month (monthly min. FT 2.635 EUR) with overpay depending on qualification and previous professional experience.
Our office is located in the 3rd district of Vienna, Austria, easily reachable by U3, U4, and S-Bahn (Landstraße/Wien Mitte).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
You think you can be a good fit? We'd love to hear from you. Please send us your application, including your CV and examples of projects you've been working on (GitHub repository, etc.).