Perspective Anamorphosis: Computing View Angle Dependent Art Installations
Anamorphosis shapes only reveal their image projections at certain view angles. The goal is to create an automated pipeline to fabricate art installations such as shown in the following video:
In this project, you will work on a pipeline that computes the instructions for such installations.
- Create a pipeline where fabrication instructions can be computed (angle of objects, wire length etc.)
- Create a viewer to demonstrate the results
- Optional but awesome: create a real-world example
- Knowledge of English language (source code comments and final report should be in English)
- Knowledge of C++, OpenGL and Qt
The project should be implemented as a standalone application. You will have weekly jour-fixe with the supervisor.