In this topic you wil explore the possibilities of rendering scene content from the Unity3D game engine in stereo on multiple screens (applicable to LED walls and CAVEs).
- Explore the limits of in-built Unity support for multiple cameras
- Integrate and test the UniCAVE plugin for Unity on several multi-screen configurations
- Knowledge of English language (source code comments and final report should be in English)
- Knowledge Unity3D is advantageous
- Knowledge of stereo rendering is advantageous
Unity3D, C#, UniCave plugin for Unity3D