Help us with our Real Time Inverse Rendering Framework (~ more than 35000 lines of code).
There are many exciting things you can help us with
- scene loading/management using the glTF format (other scene formats are also an option)
- resource management
- (real-time/offline) physically based rendering
- differentiable rendering
- testing of cpu/gpu code
- ... and way too many other things
- Not scared of large codebases
- Interest in real time rendering, ray tracing, optimization and/or machine learning
- Knowledge of C++, Python, GLSL, HLSL and Vulkan
- Being familiar with CMake and Git
- Not everything listed here is simultaneously required but keep in mind, the less you know, the more you learn.
The framework is written in C++/python and uses the vulkan API for rendering. GLSL and HLSL are the used shading languages. All of this is running on windows/linux/macOS. MacOS has some limitations though. :(