!!! ANNOUNCEMENT: The lecture of 28.4 had to be rescheduled - Check below !!!
!!! ANNOUNCEMENT: The final projects are announced - Check below !!!
This year the course will consist of three parts:
- Lectures (7 sets, on Fridays 13.00-15.00)
- Practicals (7 sets, on Fridays 15.00-17.00)
- Final Projects (self-work between 20 May-20 June)
Location: Seminarraum 186, Favoritenstrasse 9, 5-th floor.
Registration in TISS is required!
This year the course will be assessed as follows:
- Assignments (10% of final grade)
- Final Project (work in groups of 2-3 people for a month, 40% of the final grade based on a report and a presentation)
- Exam (50% of the final grade)
- The course will be structured based on the book of B. Preim and C.P. Botha "Visual Computing for Medicine" (2nd ed.) ( http://medvisbook.com/). Additional reading material will also be given.
- Slides from the lectures (L), practical exercises + assignments (P) and additional reading material (R) will be published here 1-2 days before the lecture days.
You can find the instructions and the descriptions of the final projects here: